Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008





I have had good Mother's days before but this will undoubtedly go down as the best! The kids were all here and it was so nice to be together. We opened some gifts. Got some great capri's, cards, and a painting from Diane of the kids. I think the best gift was time together as a family to take a family picture and get some hugs and kisses. We were off to Grandma's for lunch and to take Maddie back after her birthday weekend with Dahlia. Aunt Jennie made Aussie chicken, and Uncle Brandon cooked. Bosco and the kids did a little baseball. Uncle Lane, Aunt Cally, and Brian played with kids and dogs and caught some Jazz fever! The babies had so much fun and we got to go take lilacs to the cemetery. Such a nice day together.

6 comments:

kristinaclayson said...

Sounds like you had a great mother's day. Super cute smile boxes.

Cory and Melissa Jorgensen said...

Your pictures look so cute. I am glad you had a great mother's day. I am sad we didn't get to see you all.

Hillary said...

What a great way to spend Mother's Day...time with the kids, family, good food, fun time... what more could you ask for! Glad you had a wonderful day!

Hillary said...

I use Adobe Photoshop to create the photo collages on my blog. It is an AWESOME program. You can download a 30 day free trial on the adobe website. I use Photoshop 6.0. Good luck, it is adicting, but lots of fun!

Emily VO said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting, what a great site. When are we going to play at the park?

heidi said...

Hey Amb! It's me Heidi(Goob). What a beautiful family you have! I was so excited to find your blog through Hillary's. I have a blog too, but it is in the construction stage. I'll send you an invite soon. I love that technology has made it possible to keep in touch easier!