Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tevin's Spring Finds!






Tevin had his first popsicle. First he went to grab the whole popsicle with both hands. He has now learned the joy of the stick at the end keeping your hands from freezing. He has also developed a love for the wonderful---VANILLA WAFER--as you can see by the one he licked and glued to his cheek for later. He is such a fast crawler that now I wonder if he will learn to walk as early as we thought. He has learned his knees get him everywhere and is a serious master of stairs. He also got on the mini motorcycle with dad today and refused to get off. He would keep holding on until daddy took him again. He had a great time and this may be the child Bosco has dreamed of loving to ride! Dally was just loving the sunshine!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

The vanilla waffer is too cute! It makes his chubby cheeks look perfect! I'm glad you guys had a good day. Tell Di that I'm proud of her and her new flips!
Love, Aunt Jenn

Ally said...

So cute! I love your blog, you have been really busy with it. I need to be better with ours. I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Where does the time go?

Jennie said...

I love the new background. It looks good!